Thursday, December 30, 2010

Coming to a close


As the year is drawing to a close I think about the path I have followed. It seems very much like this labyrinth - lots of twists and turns. I feel good about the work I have done this year and the life changes that are in process. I feel that I have gone deeper inside as I do my artwork. I made a commitment a year ago to do this blog as a daily practice and I did pretty well - 286 days. I gave myself time off for hip surgery and travel! Now I am thinking about what next year's daily practice will be and still have not decided on a direction. I think I will continue to blog - but more occasionally!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the daily reflections. You're vision and effort have been very inspiring to me over 2010. I've sent my students to your site to understand how to "see" the world around them. Happy, happy 2011! All the best to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete