Saturday, August 4, 2012

Successful Grand Opening

Last Friday I held a Grand Opening of my new studio in conjunction with the 4th Friday event at The Starline Gallery. It was a blast. Lots of friends, family and curious gallery goers people came by to visit. In addtion to getting to see lots of people and talk about my work, I won two awards in the 4th Friday exhibition. One Honorable Mention for Reflections, var. 3 and the PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD for Reflections, var. 1. So that was a great affirmation in this new environment.

Also, an article about me and my studio came out this Friday in The Harvard Mainline newspaper. It is nice to see this move getting recognized and supported in the local community.

Here are a few pictures taken at the Opening!







Here are a few pictures taken at the Opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment