Interruptions seem to be the bane of my existence at the moment. Today's plan is to go to the studio and move many projects forward without interruption. There was no post yesterday because of interruptions - the draft never got completed and posted.
One of the things that I DID do yesteday was try snow dyeing which several artist friends had shown examples of on facebook. It was a good way to get rid of more snow. So I took some PDF cotton, scrunched it up, put in large plastic tub, shoveled the snow on top, sprinkled on the dye with abandon and let it sit all day with NO interruptions. The results were pretty nice. I will post some tomorrow after I get them ironed.
One of the projects that I completed yesterday was a small piece in my Line Dance: Tree Ring Patterns series. It is digitally manipulated photo of a tree slice with lots of addtional stitching, silk screened red cracks and more stitching. I added some puff additive to fabric paint and got some raised areas which feel like paper whcih I added dimenison to the center of the ring.