Friday, January 3, 2014

It's time!

I decided to start blogging again this year with my daily photos. It is the best reason to have my camera at the ready and to hone my Photshop skills.  It led to doing some good work with ideas that started when I was working on the photos or the blog entries.  So for those of you who followed a couple of years ago, I hope you will be back and that others will also start to follow along.  Here are photos I have taken starting on January 1, 2014. With all the snow and cold we are having, the focus has been on snow!


   Oak Trees in snowy field, Rush Creek Conservation area, Harvard, IL

 Snow covered prairie plants, Rush Creek Conservation area, Harvard, IL

    Snow covered bushes with berries, Rush Creek Conservation area, Harvard, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment