Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Mindful, Day 9 - The Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Today's observation had me laughing for a long time. I am sitting in my car in a parking lot talking on the phone when a small red car pulls in facing me. The next time I look up there is a cat sitting quite proudly on top of  the car thoroughly enjoying himself, looking at the tree, the sky and what is going on around the lot.  Once in awhile he does a short stroll around the top of the car but does not leave. A lady coming through the lot attempts to get him to come down and he is having none of it.  Eventually the car owner returns to be harangued by the other lady while the cat continues to enjoy his time on the roof.  Apparently he slithered out of the car through about a 3 inch gap. The owner picks him up, tosses him back in the car where he now takes up residence as a neck warmer across the back of the drivers headrest.  His nonchalance was fun to watch and reminded me to also stop and take a look around!



No comments:

Post a Comment